Camping: Keel Sandybanks Caravan & Camping Park provide a variety of pitches to suit all needs from camping pitches to powered hard-stands in spectacular surroundings. With Tramore Strand to the south, Slievemore mountain to the north, the Minaun cliffs to the west and Keel village to the east, the location simply cannot be beaten. The park facilities are always maintained to the highest standards and provide everything you need for your holiday.
We are a dog friendly campsite, once the dog owner picks up after the dog and ensures that it is kept on a lead and not allowed to roam freely. With direct access from the park onto Keel Beach (5km), it is ideal for dog lovers. Check in is accepted up until 22:00, check out is 12:00. Reservations required for group bookings.
Pre- bookings only.
An awning is a customed designed structure that attaches to a caravan/motorhome or camper van. A tent placed beside a caravan, campervan or motorhome is not permitted, this would be a separate booking.
Unfortunately we cannot accommodate a Gazebo/Shelter.
For everyone’s safety we are introducing covid 19 measures below :-
- We open on Monday 20th July 2020.
- Pre-bookings only, you cannot arrive and check in.
- Limited access to facilities buildings, Units will need their own WC facilities (20/07-03/08).
- No tent bookings prior to the 03/08/20. For bookings after the 03/08 there will be toilet and shower facilities available (with restrictions).
- Reception – contactless payment only.
- Showers will be available at set times (no charge).
- Cooking & fridge facilities are not available. The facility to freeze freezer blocks is available.
- Managed laundry service.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Guests cannot have on-site visitors.
- Games room will remain closed.
Click HERE for our facilities page.